Eyeglass Frame Colors
In addition to glasses frames, colors is also one of the most important considerations for glasses wearers. As we all know, different colors have different meanings. Blue represents tranquility and loyalty; red is passion and energy; black sophistication, and formality. Showing off your personality and attitude through the color of your eyewear!
What color eyeglass frames go with everything?
Black glasses are always a classic choice, particularly in the acetate frame, giving a timeless and classic look. Green glasses are becoming increasingly popular, and they give a unique and statement-making look. Neutral colors such as browns and tans are always popular choices for glasses frames, matching most skin tones and hair colors.
What color frames make you look younger?
Fun and lively colors like pink and green can help to add a youthful vibe to your style. Also, the light color of tortoise shell pattern can help to brighten your face and make you look younger.
- Red GlassesRed is a color with warm tone. It generates strong feelings and is often associated with enthusiasm. This color with high energy can better cheer you up.
- Blue Frame GlassesBlue always reminds us tranquility and rest. With a pair of blue frame glasses, you can look wiser and more peaceful. And your words may be more convincible.
- Black GlassesTimeless black is a versatile color that works well with various styles. It looks assertive and a bit mysterious, which will never perform below your expectation.
- White GlassesWhite means clarity and purity. A pair of white frame glasses can go with every style while maintaining its unique style. This is a wonderful choice for everyone.
- Pink GlassesPink has multiple variations, and each one has their own attitude. From catchy bright pink to elegant mild one, they're all pink. This playful color is magical.
- Tortoise Shell GlassesClassic tortoise pattern is perfect for everyone to have a try. They can brighten deep skin tones as well as add a touch of gleam to your eyes.
- Yellow GlassesWe associate yellow with the sun and warmth. This color is as cheerful as the sunlight, which will make you eye-catching among the crowd.
- Purple GlassesPurple is always associated with royalty, majesty and nobility, and it also has some relation with spiritual qualities. That's why purple glasses are so popular.
- Clear GlassesModern people always try to find a shade which can best suit the modern times. Clear glasses is their best choice because its light and almost invisible look.
- Gold Frame GlassesUsed to be a noble and precious color, gold frame glasses can give you a radiant look which is your perfect choice to differentiate from others.
- Silver GlassesSilver frame glasses seem have a magic. They look super light and flexible, giving them a comfortable and high-quality look. They can also perfect for classic style.
- Brown GlassesBrown is a neutral color which can work with any skin tone. This color is also suitable for outfits of retro style, making you look more approachable.
- Green GlassesBeing gorgeous on people who have green, hazel, and brown eyes, green glasses accentuate your eye color, making you look more striking the longer they stare.
- Grey GlassesGrey is the color of complexity, and it will make everything falls in between absolutes. This is also true for grey glasses.
- Orange GlassesOrange glasses can remind people of warmth and stimulation. They can also make you look more determined and strong.
- Rainbow GlassesYour rainbow glasses can fully create your personal style, and Lensmart's rainbow glasses have the magic to show your individuality.