Lensmart is committed to providing our customers with the best lenses for glasses. Lenses are made from the highest quality materials, ensuring that they are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Below glasses lenses are all available.
How to choose glasses lenses?
First is to choose the lens materials and types, such as single vision, bifocal, progressive, etc. And you can consider the thickness of the lenses because thinner lenses are more aesthetically pleasing and less bulky than thicker ones. Then lens coatings should also be involved. They can help improve lens performace and visual acuity.
Why are glasses lenses expensive?
Glasses lenses are made from glass, which is relatively expensive. The higher the quality of the glass used, the higher the cost of the lenses. Also, they have unique optical characteristics that must meet certain standards to ensure good vision correction and eye health. But you will find it's affordable at Lenmart.
- High Index LensesLensmart offers 1.61, 1.67 and 1.74 high index lenses. You can easily find the best frame for lenses and enjoy the perfect fit.
- Transition LensesBeing available at Lensmart, transition lenses (also photochromic lenses) are a type of lens that darkens when exposed to sunlight and returns to be clear indoors.
- Progressive LensesProgressive lenses provide a seamless transition between different lens powers and a gradual change in power from the top to the bottom, allowing for a more natural vision experience.
- Distance GlassesDesigned to help people see objects that are far away, distance glasses correct a range of visual defects: short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism.
- Night Vision GlassesNight vision glasses are designed to help you see better in low-light conditions especially in evening. They use special lenses and technology to allow you to see more clearly.
- Clear Lens GlassesClear lens glasses, also called fake glasses, are often be worn as a fashion accessory to spice up your style and look.
- Bifocal GlassesBifocal glasses are used to correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness in one lens, which allows wearers to switch between the two powers conveniently.
- Prism GlassesLensmart offers other different types of prisms to help you find the most suitable pair and correct your specific eye condition.