How to choose a pair of glasses that suits you
I. Choose glasses according to the needs of life and the usage environment of glasses
1. To see far (work, daily life),
2. To see near (reading, using the phone),
3. Protective use (sports, high-risk work, use in specific places)
II. The choices of glasses for different ages
1) For a child, the spectacle frame should be light, and the nose pad of the frame should be lower. The nasal bone of a child has not yet developed completely and it changes rapidly in the process of growth, so the frame used should be hung on the ears. Put an elastic band on the ends of the frame and wrap it around the back of the child's head. The band should be tight enough to prevent the glasses from slipping off the child's head.
2)The best choice for a primary or secondary school student is the plastic frame, and it is best to make the frame stick with the nose; do not wear metal-framed glasses, as the nose pad of metal-framed glasses can easily cause skin allergy and compression of the nasal bone.
3) Young people can choose spectacle frames according to their own preferences, decorations and other aspects to make themselves more elegant and graceful. Young people with wide faces should not use small and narrow frames; young people with long thin faces should not use wide frames.
• Women: delicate, brightly coloured frames;
• Men: choose the frames with rough structure and dark bright color.
4) The elderly should consider their personal needs when choosing spectacle frames. If they read newspapers at home, it is better to choose half-frame glasses which are convenient for seeing far or near. Wearing rimless glasses with a dark upper part ａnd a transparent lower part can relieve the face lines of the elderly and make them look younger.